Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looks like I've done it again.

I made it through another year alive and well, and full of all kind of things I want to change! Hence, the resolutions. One of such resolutions is to write more, which includes this little blog space. I wanted to definitely hit it with something for the new year, but I've got nothing thought out so this is gonna be short and sweet. Happy New Year to one and all. This annual cycle always makes me think of new beginnings, fresh starts, and whatnot. Wouldn't it make more sense if the new year started in the spring? As technically winter symbolizes the end of things? Oh well, we live with the society we're dealt, but in personal affairs, it's all up to us. There's no fate but what we make. John Conner taught me that little ditty, and they are words to live by. Here's to making an awesome fate for 2012. Whether the world ends in December or not, we've got at least eleven months of endless possibilities. =)

1 comment: