Saturday, April 2, 2011

So I totally hate it when I'm typing really fast and instead of writing "the" I write "t he"

That happens a lot, but I might as well get used to it, because I've thrown my hat in the SCRIPT FRENZY ring, pledging to write a 100 page screenplay in 30 days. I'm all cocky from my November NaNoWriMo win, but a screenplay is something that I've never even fully attempted before, so I'm in virgin territory. At least I'm not complety alone this time, my PIC Alleykitten (check her blog if you haven't) is doing it with me!

So what am I writing? A psycological horror film about a bunch of people trapped in the lunchroom at work. It's The Breakfast Club meets The Shining. Sound Awesome? Let's hope so. But awesome or no, it's going to be FINISHED, which is kind of what I'm going for these days.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.


No comments:

Post a Comment