Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You Know What I Love In My Entertainment Media? Violence.

Which is why I am super excited at the crop of (relatively) new music videos depicting kickass (pun intended) fight scenes and all around violent mayhem. Especially great is the female empowering trend of having girls kick boys asses, like in the awesome vid I discovered yeasterday by Matt & Kim:


I enjoy it best when the fight is pretty even, because isn't the chick even more badass when the guy is giving it everything he's got? Still, there's nothing wrong with us enjoying watching Adam Levine get the crap beat out of him, especially cause he's so hott! (loving the rockabilly look btw)


And finally, if you'd rather see a girl who is not only a violent daughter-of-a-bitch but also enjoys a healthy hero complex, check out Charlize Theron saving Brandon Flowers' life in "Crossfire."


And they say that the artform of music videos is dead! I say it's still alive and kicking. Kicking ass, that is. ;)

1 comment: